Family Strolls, Rock Climbing Spots, Waterways, And More
The environment and versatility of natural features around Strömfors is breathtaking. Rivers, cliffs, lakes, and forest invite for outdoor play and adventures – and it's all in our backyard.
- Over 30km of sheltered paddling and SUP routes
- Challenging 10km hiking route called Kukul, also very well suited to trail running
- 20km undulating MTB routes for enduro and marathon use
- Two rock climbing venues Huuhkajavuori ja Haukkakallio with over 50 bolted routes grading from 5+ to 7
- Swimming beach and open water swimming facilities on the river and Kukul and Särkijärvi lakes
- Numerous sheltered bays for snacks, lunch and overnight camping
- Excellent travel skating conditions during the winter
We have created paths and routes that take you instantly into the most beautiful Nordic nature. Most of the routes are suitable for beginners, but offer enough versatility for everyone to enjoy. Maps (see below) can be purchased from Outdoor Factory and Cafe Ström & Fors for a price of 5 eur.